Friday, April 30, 2010

I won't grow up

Our little Max practiced and practiced this poem for school. We practiced in the car... on the ski lift.. on walks.. with his brothers.. laying in bed.. I drilled the poor kid.. :) You should have heard him at home.. he had all kinds of expression.. some serious fluctuation in his voice.. He was entertaining.. I think stage freight got the best of him.. Still loved every minute of his substitute teacher poem. He is my boy 100%..
And you better believe on most days, I, 100% do not want him to grow up... Still remember when I used to tell my boys .. everyone of them ... to *Stop growing up*... WAIT!! I still do that. This video is a lot long, but makes my mommy heart happy .. So I decided to upload ... cause that is what this mom does...

2 comments:

Lyss said...

Oh doodle is so dang cute in the singing video, definitely brings a smile. And you are so right, he is growing up WAY TOO FAST! :)

Jaimee said...

It made this mommy's heart melt too, what an adorable video/singing. It gave me chills listening to these kids sing that song, anytime children are singing I get the chills and feel so much peace and love! I guess that's how us mommy's just work :)