Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Growing!!

Hi! It's me. A rather growing me!! Tim is insisting I put one of those cute baby growing buttons on the side of our blog. He is funny. My Timmer doesn't ask for much so when it finally appears you'll know why. I'm 23 weeks and growing. Growing. GROWING! Sometimes I dream to be one of those cute pregnant ladies that stay little and darling. Not this big momma!! I just grow and Grow and GROW. I try not to obsess about it bc it all comes off. . . right?? I'm not saying it doesn't take work but . . .it comes off. At least the first three times it did.
best*the kids have been so fun with baby 5 on the way. By far this has been such a great highlight for me. They named our baby GUS GUS the day we told them we were expecting.. . girl or boy this baby tummy was going to be GUS. So far it has stuck and our little lady is a GUS!! They talk about Gus every single day. Ask questions. Get excited about kicks. Understand extra quiet times. Can't wait to all be helpers. Too cute.
worse*Let's hope the worst is behind us. This has been by far my most stressful pregnancy. Weeks 21-23 have been filled with lots of pregnant lady emotions, but everything is looking up up up. So we are staying positive and enjoying each moment of being pregnant.

6 comments:

easleyfamily said...

That is a cute tummy...if that's how you grow-I'd trade you straight across!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Seriously. You are one of those cute little pregnant ladies! Be sure to most more pregancy pictures if you have any plans of trying to change my mind! Hope you are feeling up up up. Pregnancy can royally suck sometimes. Congrats.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Shauna and Tim! We didn't know you were expecting!! You are a hot momma and I think one or more of your kids has a shirt to prove it. :) Wow, I'm really excited for you guys!!

Lyss said...

Love the baby bump pic, makes your arms look skinny ;) LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Becca said...

Cute bump! You're so tiny.. you're making me feel like a whale! Love sharing this prego thing with you. Can't wait to meet Gus. Hang in there with everything. Just know we're thinking about you at this house! Love ya!

Deanna said...

can't wait to see you!
xoxoxo