Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wall-e Dog!

Someone (Tim) likes to call this dog WALTER, but I am a big fan of his given name Wall-e. And just in case you are wondering it is from the movie.. . . WALL-E! Our kids are so stinkin' original. He just loves to bounce around and play in the snow. I think he was bunny in his former life. Yep that's right a bunny! I heard the other day that my puppy is getting FAT. You heard it FAT! What to do? I say maybe a little husky. We'll work on that in the spring. Everyone gets a winter layer right?One thing I I know for sure is that he is sure cute! And he kind of really belongs in our family. He doesn't play well with others. I mean look at him. He is totally hogging the two balls. Why does he need two balls?

We just love our Wall-e dog. Thought we would share a pic or five.

5 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

He is so cute!! I must be related to Wall-e in a former life because I don't play well with others either! LOL.. Love your dog. I play well with him.

Jen said...

You are so funny! Ross is still talking about Wall-e and his bounding through the snow. All I hear lately is "I want a dog!!" wow....

Holly said...

Cute dog! Love how dark he is!

Gail said...

Wall-e is awesome just the way he is. Looks like your family had alot of fun in Midway.

Unknown said...

great post about walter! can you tell "guess" we say hello?