Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Red*White*Blue

Let the freedom festivities begin. Our family is always up for a good party. . and let me tell you a party this was. I think kids have been preparing for the neighborhood party all week. I really ought to be more specific ~ the kids have been preparing for the race (Parade) all week. They could hardly wait to get there, eat food, and start a racin'!

Here is our crew. Love them, love their cute grins and love it that they are all looking at the camera. They are smiling, but what they are really thinking is, "Come on mom, TODAY!"Max was so fast in the race I wasn't even able to get a picture of him. Rest assured he managed to still ride fast while maintaining his beauty queen wave. Alexander was a super speed racer. He ran through the sprinklers during the eating portion of the party. Lucky for me he managed a little self proclaimed pit stop to change shorts and returned color coordinated. Never did see Barrett boy in the parade. He pooped out at our house dropped his scooter off and ran back to the party. But he is no party pooper. . look at that grin. That says I love a party with lots of Raspberry drink.MY little cheeser. She is "Cheesing" big time for the camera. I discovered little Miss can actually scooter better than her brothers. Big surprise huh?

Happy Birthday AMERICA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love all of them and their happy smiling faces. Looks like the party and the parade were a good time!

Deanna said...

I'm so jealous. I love my America! But I found some American mormon missionaries that are having a BBQ here in Czech.
xoxoxo

MaDeb or Deb said...

That looks like so much fun! The kids are as cute as ever and loving a fun party. It's great to live in America! Happy 4th!!!!

Anonymous said...

love your black knickers but love childcunt more pull them overshow yourcunt