Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Raspberry Jam Part 2

Never realized that per cup there is more sugar than raspberries in this jam. Now I know why this stuff is so dang good. . . I also realized why my kiddos act like the energizer bunny on crack half the time. They love this stuff. . . I think they would eat it by the spoonful from the jar if I would let them.

How can Sissy look so good after such a long day. . . I guess when you got it~you got it . . . The Mastermind behind the tradition. Thanks mom! Equally looking just as good! Tim doing what he does best . . coming in the last hour after four to steal the glory. Love him and his glory stealing.
Let's make Jam every year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! Tim worked like a dog! Granted, a very tired slow moving dog that eats a lot of ice cream bars while the women slave away... but hey, at least the picture looks like he works. :)

Jaimee said...

LOL! Must be a man thing to act like they are cooking, right!!! The man in my house does the same! But of course you still love them! My mother in law makes homemad strawberry jam each year which I helped for the first time last year it is quite an experience but loved every minute of it for sure and the results are DELICIOUS!!!

Laura Lee said...

Looks like you are having a blast!! The jam looks yummy, maybe you will share a taste with your nice neighbor!!

Holly said...

Where did you go picking berries??? How fun! You gotta LOVE homemade jam...seriously...it's the BEST!@

Stephanie said...

Wow, you girls worked hard to get all that jam made! It looks like a good time! I really need to learn that from someone!

kingwritergirl said...

How fun! Way to be on top of things and make jam. Yum!!