Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Captain Halloween!

I won't divulge identities or anything *AUNT LYSS* but thanks to some Incredibly FUN Auntie the kids have decided that every visitor that breaks in the house and leaves a treasures is some kind of *Captain.* We had a visitor from *Captain Halloween* the other night. It was rather simple. . . a mysterious friend broke into our house and left spooky monsters, cobwebs and a couple of Halloween treasures. I think this Christmas instead of Santa Claus the Watsons will be seeing *Captain Claus* this year.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I've seen their house...they are sooo scary right now. And those cupcakes were spook-a-licious. (I DIDN'T EAT ALL THREE AS SOON AS I GOT HOME FROM CALIFORNIA.)
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

oooooooooo.....spooky kid's. Love the buckets on their heads! I just might have to make a quick Utah trip to check out this incredibly, scary decorated house!!!!! You are building such great memoires for those like monkeys. What a great MOM!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, I am waiting to hear about Captain Claus. That will truly seal the deal. I love the festivities of every moment in the house. You have made such a magical and fun place for the kids and someday I am sure you will hear their kids talking about Crazy, fun Grandma Shauna, who threw the best parties.

Becca said...

Too cute!! Aunt Lyss is so fun! Your kids are so lucky to have so much imagination and fun in their lives! And the cupcakes were awesome!! Thanks...just the treat I needed! :) It was fun to see you guys! I'll have to drop by soon!