Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AHH BOO!






















I love it when my little ones are in school. . .Oh do I love it! Let's be honest it's a great break for me and they can't get enough of school ~ so it really is the perfect combination. As odd as it sounds, I love it even more when they are on school break. :) We headed up to a little fundraiser Scarecrow festival and the kids played their little hearts out. Even though we were a little under the weather it didn't stop them from loving all the animals. . .cock-a-doddle-do . . .I think I heard Jacqualynn G
race say that half a dozen times. . .going on a family hay ride. . . jumping jumping and jumping some more. All four of them even braved the haunted house . . not just once but twice. Little do they know they haven't seen a real haunted house yet!!? AHHH BOO! There were lots of throw the bean bag in the hole games and even a little train to ride. Sister was pretty bent when she realized that she couldn't climb to the top of the big blow up slide. . .but all in all it was a huge success. Everyone went home tired and grateful for nap time. . .especially mom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun you guys have! Do you remember our trip to the pumpkin patch back in '03? How much our lives have changed! =) (Oh yeah I had a dream about you guys last night... Adam and I showed up at your house in Utah for a surprise visit and you had moved back to California! yay!)

Anonymous said...

I think I need to come visit the Watson's and get in the Halloween spirit. Not quite in the spirit this year.... Between my hands, baby coming and one crazy yard, Halloween is getting skipped I think.....but I know where I can get my fill.. A quick little plane ride!

Holly said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the Festival! Yea for Halloween!

Brooke said...

Wow great pictures of the kids! I love your camera! =)

Becca said...

Cute pics!! I love them!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Not only do your kids have a oh so fun and spooky mama - they're going to have great pictures to record their favourite childhood memories! Sometimes I still can't believe you have four kids!!!

Barrett Bunch said...

You are a good mommy, always taking the kids to fun places! They will have so many special memories!!!!