Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BBBBUUUFFFFF


I think I am having a dream. Someone pinch me! Is it true . . . is toilet training a girl this easy?? I thought all three of my crazy rambunctious boys were going to stay in pampers until the day they got married and had babies of their own. Yesterday, Jacqualynn Grace started putting her two lips together to make a little BBBBBUFFFFFFFF sound. I have discovered that noise is how this little lady implies she is ready to go potty. I love it! She is really toilet training herself. I don’t think it gets much better than this. I can tell you one thing is for sure . . . I wasn’t ready for another toilet training episode. The experience with Alexander and Barrett is still just a little too fresh. I have to be honest . . . we haven’t broke out the underpants yet . . . I’m still waiting to see if this is too good to be true.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for potty training!

Brooke said...

WooHoo! I am so excited for you!

Dana and ohana said...

Yes girls really can be so easy!

libbie said...

I have heard girls are way easier. Edyn basically potty trained herself. Ava is a different story though! I think she is a boy in disguise! Cause she wants no part of it! Congrats! What a big step!

Becca said...

That is the cutest video ever! She is so excited to be on the toilet!! That's awesome! I love her little sound too.. so hilarious! Loving little Jacq and loving that she's potty training herself!!

MaDeb or Deb said...

That is soooo great! Maybe no more diapers at Watsonville. That would be so great and just maybe time for another one!! LOL.. Just kidding but you know I love those babies!

Barrett Bunch said...

I am very happy for you, you definalty deserve an easy go with little lady and the potty! She is so smart she will have it in no time!