Saturday, September 1, 2012

Swimming

It doesn't matter where we go on vacation the first thing on the agenda is always without question.. SWIMMING!! The children love it! And boy do I love them. All five of them.

{Ready}
{SET!} 
{GO!}
I can usually get them to jump for me once a year! Yeah!
Play time. Dad is ALWAYS the favorite toy.
Lola. High.
HIGHER! Higher the better for this girl.
More Dad time. And all smiles.
Cute Jacq.
Alexander with Dad. Do you see a theme here?

Best Dad EVER. Barrett Boy with Dad.
Cannonball!
Swimming + Best Dad ever = Fun fun times.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

The all five kid pics are precious! You seriously have some fish!!! :) And they are pretty darn cute.

Anonymous said...

jacq is old enough for me she would be a lot of funnaked in the shower after

Anonymous said...

my first time with my daughter was in the shower she was 6, couldn't go in too far but feeling my hardcock push into her tight littlepussy mmmmmmm just wish my wifes pussyfelt as good, not long sfter wifes mum got sick so she left for a long weekend, daughter slept with me while she was gone and herpussy was not as tight when mummy got back, she suckedcock good too