Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Opening day!!"

Friday morning, Max woke up saying, "Opening day! Opening day!" I honestly had no idea what on earth he was talking about. He knew.. he was stoked.. he had been talking with his friends at school about Opening day at Sundance. My 4 kiddos love the mountain. We didn't end up going skiing on opening day. We decided to shop around.. find boots to fit everyone.. wax skis.. and check gear. We did ski the next day. The kids could not get enough!! They skied their little hearts out and loved every minute of it. Hopefully the snow starts falling so we can have a super fun ski season.

5 comments:

Becca said...

So excited for your family and the fun times ahead this winter!! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

poor max got cropped out! I guess he needs to be nicer to his mom

Stephanie said...

You guys are having so much fun! Our kids have yet to ski! I would like to get them going on that soon!

Alyssa said...

I love you hard core skiers! Can't believe how flat out crazy the kids are when the ski :) Love them!

Becca said...

When I saw your comments I was hoping that meant you updated your blog. :( I haven't heard from you in ages!! I hope you guys are having fun, as usual! Love ya!