Saturday, November 26, 2011

Congrats to Grandpa Barrett and Lorraine ~


I have been so blessed in my life to have lived near all my grandparents at one point or another. And even better to have their influence in my life and in my children's lives. SUCH. A. BLESSING. I just love my Grandpa Barrett. I really do think the world of him. I have learned so many valuable lesson watching him over the years. Lorraine seems to be a pretty special lady too. I was so excited to hear that they were going to be sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Tim and I were able to witness the sealing of Grandpa and Lorraine. What a special event and a privilege to be there with them. We excited for the both of you and the new adventures that are ahead! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love that picture!! So great! It was a fun day. I sent you an invite to Dropbox. I think that will be the easiest way to share all the photos. Download, install, create a folder for your pics and then share it with me. :) Then I'll get the images to Grandpa? I didn't get a ton either!!! I feel terrible. But they had their "own" photographer from the other side, so not too worried about it. :)

Anonymous said...

they are the cutest 65 year olds I've ever seen. :)