Saturday, October 16, 2010

*1 year*



Happy Birthday Beautiful girl..
Lola just knew that today was all about her. And *it was all about her.* Lola girl may have gotten that from someone I know. :) She was showing off and loving every last minute of it. We just love this girl at our house and most of the time can't get enough of her. She is a blast.. She might as well live in her very own fairytale. She wakes up in the morning with a big smile on her face and goes to bed dancing. She is a dream.. a delight.. and we are grateful she is in our family.

2 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! Lola is seriously a doll. Can't believe she's one. That went by way too fast. She definitely is dream. We have to get the little buddies playing together again. I know they're going to have a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

good girl let me get my hand inside your little diaper and gently rub your soft, warm, bald p---y feel you kick your little legs as your p---y tingles, suck my fingers clean so I can taste you, happy birthday sweetie a good 3 years of p----y fun before you are old enough to tell and by then you will enjoy what I do to you so much you won't tell