Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Green Bottle.

I have four of these babies. Jealous? Don't be. These big dogs mark the number of times I have been checked into the hospital for my Gus. Not the number of visits but the number of actual stays. These are my green trophy bottles. This last time the medical staff decided it would be best to keep me here until I deliver. I'm not counting down the days or anything, but I only have 11 days to go. Think of me my friends. . .if you are still out there. . Oct 22nd at noon I am scheduled for a c*section. Never been so excited for a c*section in my life. During recovery I never said that. . . but I will be excited to hold this baby in my arms and get back to living my normal boring little life. And I hope to NEVER collect another green bottle again.

11 comments:

Deanna said...

hopefully. I have a secret package for Tim. wink wink
xoxoxo

Mariah said...

oh Shauna, that's awful. I'm sorry this pregnancy has been so hard for you! Here's hoping the next 11 days go by really quickly.

crystal said...

Hang in there girl!! We miss you and are excited to have to you back soon!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Shauna - You poor girl! I have thought about you periodically, but you are such a bad online whiner - don't hear any of it! We will hope and pray for the best and earliest delivery possible. I am curious as to your complications? Have you had a c-section before? Try to rest up and prepare for being a fabulous mommy of five (oh, and a full-time blogger too :)

libbie said...

Awwww Man! You sure are taking this like a champ! I would have been writing daily posts about my mysery if I were in your situation! I am also curious about whats going on. You're a real trooper! I can't wait to see pics of the new little fellow!

Jaimee said...

Hang in there chica...your doing great! Your such a strong woman!! Your almost there - only 10 more days to go! :)

Nicole said...

Thinking of you, how is your FB Farm doing? I bet it is wonderful! LOL! Getting closer ever hour!

Stephanie said...

You'll be in my prayers Shauna. Now you can just look at those green bottles and think that if one is lost, no big deal, there are still 3 more kicking around the house. They have many uses besides holding beverages, too. Bathtub fun, pouring water on doggie to bath, making sand castles, holding trick or treat candy, the possibilities are endless. :)
Can't wait for pics of your new little one!!

Ellice said...

Shauna.... I am so sorry ... this adventure is just never ending. We are hoping for a speedy and eventless delivery. In the mean time... can we send you a good book??? You are such a trooper :). Hope you can stay sane just a little bit longer. We are thinking of you and hoping and praying everything goes well with the last couple of weeks of pregnancy and the delivery. We love you. Hang in there :).

Lyss said...

Oh I just love you.....Jealous much!!!! You crack me up.

Becca said...

Here's to no more green bottles!!! Yay!