Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've been "WINKED!"

Love these boys and their winks. I've been getting "winked" all day every day and I L*O*V*E love it!! Each wink has it's very own special meaning and the great thing about it is. . . that the meaning changes and. . .and. . .and. . .their are only two people in the whole wide world that know the meaning of each wink. . .me and the "winker".. . .
This wink from this "winker" is saying. . ."I can't wait to go to the water park!" I don't even have to hear all about it all day long. . .I just get winked!Wink from "Winker" number 2 is saying, "Ice Scream ~ You Scream ~ We all Scream for ICE CREAM!" Wink from "Winker" number 3 is saying, "Let's go feed the ducks."
WAHHOOO! I can't wait to be "winked" all summer. It beats in their most whinny needy voices. . ."Mom, when are we going to the water park?" "Can I have ice cream yet!?" And. . ."You said we were going to feed the ducks!" Pretty sure I can live with "being winked!"

10 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

What a great way to go through the day! I think I want to get winked from them when I come. Cute cute cute boys!!!!

Deanna said...

so glad to see the blogs again. I thought you weren't going to have any more because I had our computer... wink wink. nudge nudge. say no more say no more.
xoxoxo

Jen said...

Loving your little "winkers" and that you found your camera!!! Happy to see you blogging again :)

Brooke said...

13 DAYS AND COUNTING! AUNTIE IS COMING TO PLAY PLAY PLAY!

Jaimee said...

Very cute!! Your a lucky mommy...I'll have to remember that trick for when Spencer get's a little older!

J Glazier said...

Soo cute, I think it was Alexander that winked at me in Primary on Sunday. Love the idea :)

Anonymous said...

You and all the winkers are too cute!

Becca said...

That's funny.. I think I could handle winks too! :)

Sabine Berlin said...

They are so cute!

Stephanie said...

That is really cute, I need to get my kids on the winking wagon so that I don't hear the same thing over and over again...way to go Shauna!