Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who will get the last laugh. . . .

I could tell the second I saw this face that someone was up to something. . . "Hey Barrett Boy. . .what's going on?"
Silence. . .
"Where's your brother?"
"Oh. . . him thirsty"
"Is he thirsty or is he bringing more water out for mud pie?"

"Oh him thirsty." Notice the hand up to his mouth acting like a cup. Does this kid think he is good or what? "Barrett boy would tell your mommy a story?"
Silence. . . "Barrett Boy?" In my very best mommy voice.
Still quiet. . .this kid is tough. . .he just won't give an inch. "Barrett?"I know what this little twerp is thinking, "I know something you don't know," in his best na na na voice. Yep that has got to be it! "Na na na na na!""I know you said no more mud pie. . . mud pie need it! It need it mom!""Na na na na na na!""We totally got you mom!" "Na na na na na!""That's what you think. . . .MOM ALWAYS WINS!"
You may have a cute little grin and skinny little legs. . ."you corner too!" I know those two twerps are secretly laughing with their noses in the corner. . .What's a mom to do?

12 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

You're right?? What's a Mom to do! I'm sitting here laughing until I have tears.. You've got double trouble for the next zillion years....but they are the cutest trouble ever!

libbie said...

That is way too funny! You must carry your camera with you at all times. I should start doing that! Oh the things I could document!

Amy said...

That is so funny. I am dying that you posted [ictures to go along with the whole story and that you took a picture of them with their nose in the wall! So funny.
PS Those fruit pizzas look so good!

J Glazier said...

how funny, those two are cute double trouble if you ask me :) thats what twin brothers are for right?

Jaimee said...

You really are the top blogger girl! I try to remember my camera on special trips or fun things we do but I never have it around me for just the day to day things that go on, I need to take lessons oh mighty blogger;) To answer your question on my blog you commented on-the 1/2 marathon race is this coming weekend April 19th in SLC! You guys should come up it would be so cool to see you and see your cute cute kids!!! Anyway I've invited Deanna so you should come and bring her w/you!!! Also you have to go to my blog, and vote on my poll..it's hillarious you just have to see what it sais for yourself! Happy Sring!!!

Jen said...

Loving the troublesome two some :) They are going to keep you running for the next 15 years until you can ship them off for a bit :)

Anonymous said...

Love the story and I love his cute skinny legs. You're a cute momma!

Sabine Berlin said...

So cute. My kids have had a mud pie mishap this year too. I think it is inevitable when the first warm weather hits.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised he didn't just tinkle on it! The little water bug.

Barrett Bunch said...

Boys... So stinking cute, but kinda glad I don't have one!!! Alothough my Kayla is a close second :)

Anonymous said...

Man a little mud pie lands you in the corner.... what's a guy to do in the spring time??? What a tuff mother you two wound up with!!! Sounds like grandpa better make a trip to Utah and get her straightened out again... man that never lasts very long though. We'll just have to get you up to the Lake this summer and have some real fun and tell mom to take a chill!!!

Anonymous said...

i could make his tight, sexy little ass feel sooooooooooooooo good, reach int the front of his undies and sexuallytouch while i do it