Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tiny Moment * Day 18

"Mindless Escape"
I had really good intentions of posting my 30 Tiny Moments consecutively. I kind of feel like patting myself on the back for making it to day 17. I was on a pretty good role. The delay? It wasn't the lack of time. Time is always tight and I am usually wishing for more of it. Let's be honest. . .I am pretty good at ignoring my husband, neglecting my children, and dismissing housework whenever I feel a blogging binge coming on. My name is Shauna and I am a blog-aholic. I spend way to much time typing away on this keyboard checking up on all my blogging buddies. Sometimes . . . I am just looking for some mindless way to escape my day. Not posting my 30 moments was definitely not because of a lack of possible entries. I notice "little moments" instantly through out the day. Between the four of my little rugrats someone is constantly cracking me up. . .there is always something/someone to post about. I am usually wrestling with some silly issue or parenting tactic. This is reason enough for a post. I have am now waking up from my blogging nap and hopefully will complete the second half of my tiny moments. Before I sign off just wanted to thank all my blogging buddies out there. Some days there is nothing better than a blogging escape.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy day you are back! I was missing my blogging "fix".

Becca said...

Welcome back girl! Missed ya and your little moments! I totally understand though... it's too addicting. And you were so good to make it that long every day.. I couldn't do it!

Deanna said...

you're addicted to the puter... ha ha
xoxoxo

Jen said...

Was totally missing you.....glad you are back :) Looking forward to 12 more tiny moments :)

My Many Coloured Days said...

I agree with everything you wrote there. Thanks for the moment of escape!

Jaimee said...

Couldn't agree more! I was taking a blogging nap this last weekend too! But b/c I was on a Scrapbooking fest extraveganza with some awesome girls that flew in just for it! But I do agree with the blogging escape! Well needed at times I must say!