Friday, November 9, 2007

Merry Merry. . .

Christmas is coming. . . I know it is still months away. . .and we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving and the fact that I am even talking about Christmas before Thanksgiving kills my husband. It is off limits at my house. Luckily I am at sister's house. YIPEEE! So we can talk memories, traditions, and lots and lots of Christmas. Since 3 out of the 5 kids are together we drew family names (I hope that is OK Kiss and JAM). Here it goes. Three cheers for the holidays!

JAM ~ Goodwins
Watsons ~ JAM
Johnsons ~ Watsons
Goodwins ~ Kiss
Kisser ~ Johnsons

3 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

You guys are too cute and having way too much fun in Washington! You guys are talking Christmas, well my entire house is all decorated for Christmas. all except the Disney tree. If I could buy a fresh tree now it would probably be decorated also. I think I'd be way off limits at the Watson's.....I'm almost off limits at my own house! Christmas music next!

Barrett Bunch said...

Love it! Thanks for drawing names, we don't mind at all... We wait for instruction and pursue from their!!!! However a lot sad we all can't be together at some point during Christmas, but totally understand... What is our budget???

Alyssa said...

You guys are big nerds, but I am glad you are enjoying the Christmas spirit and eachother. At my house we fight over playing Christmas music and the concensus is no music outside your room until the day after Thanksgiving but after that bring on the fun!