Thursday, May 3, 2007

Shoes. . . Shoes. . . Shoes. . . .


This week I discovered a little secret about our sweet Jacqualynn Grace. Not only does she love to accessorize, but she is beyond obsessed with her shoes. :) Little lady is prefectly content in her world as long as she has on a pair of shoes. I'm pretty sure that when she grows up she will have a closet full of trendy shoes, garden shoes, flip flop shoes, and rainboots. Last night she was literally roaring for her shoes. Jacqualynn was screaming so loud Tim thought I should take her to the emergency room. After a good 40 minutes of trying to troubleshoot this little 18 months old's world, I thought maybe we should introduce her to a new pair of jelly shoes. Sure enough Jelly shoes make her whole world go round. Needless to say she calming went to bed with a grin on her face and new jelly shoes on her feet. We have literally changed Little Lady's shoes 5x today. She knows exactly what she wants when she wants it and it usually has to do with her shoes. I think we are in big trouble. . . .

11 comments:

Becca said...

Jacq's my kinda girl!! Jelly shoes are my favorite!! I loved mine so much when I was little that I wouldn't give them up when I grew out of them... my mom had to cut holes in the front for my toes. Pretty ghetto but jelly shoes are the best!

Brooke said...

I love Jacq's shoes! Taylor is the same way but she loves her Barbie shoes right now!!! Crazy Girls!

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE HER!!!! hehehe

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh my word... That's my Grand Daughter. I have way too many shoes, thongs, boots, some UGLY, most outdated and a very few in style and kinda cute. She's so cute and stylist with her feet! I love the thought of her sleeping and swimming in her shoes. What s personality baby girl!!!

Anonymous said...

She is hilarious!!! At the pool she loved wearing her crocs in the water it was pretty hilarious. Lady loves her shoes.

Dana and ohana said...

I love girls!!! They are so fickle about what they like and need...and it is amazing what they "need". I'm going to add you guys to my favorites so I can check up on your funny family stories if you don't mind.

My Many Coloured Days said...

From whom does she inherit this - you or Tim???

Barrett Bunch said...

She is too cute, shoes are a must! I love the jelly's and the crocs, those are Ella's favorite!

sunny100 said...

Cho... sweeeeet!!! I would like to gift her a pair of pair of kids shoes if would like it.... Lol she's very cute

Anonymous said...

the tip for sure just far enough in herpussy she knows when icum

Anonymous said...

i agree sexwith a babyis the best