Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I love my amazing husband and sweet children, but some of my favorite times are "SISTER" times. There are times when nothing is as good as a night out with the girls. Girls night out with no kids pulling at my legs. . ."excuse me mom". . ."excuse me mom". . . no crying, no stinky pants, no "You need to love your brother," "give your sister a love," just me with the girls having a night out. Jen, Kiss, and I had a great time at CPK. First things first. . .I just can't get over delicious food. . . .I had the best "Steak out" salad. Second, When the girls get together the whole world stops spinning and we just laugh (way to loud), talk about things you don't talk about (boobs), and just have way too much fun. Time flies way too fast and our outing is usually too short. Thanks for having a Birthday Lyss! We need more birthdays!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am sooooo jealous! I miss you guys so much... You girls look beatiful! Happy Birthday Kiss wish I was there.

Jen said...

Thank you for a wonderful night out with "my girls," there truely is no replacement for sisters! We missed you girls that couldn't be there with us!! :(

Becca said...

Happy Bday Lyss!! Sounds like you guys had a great time!! Sisters are the best!!!