Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Icy Hot



What do you get when you mix a Pretty Little Lady's bare bum and Icy hot??? I don't think I have to answer that. Yep, I was in a hurry and mistook Icy Hot for Desitin. Poor Little Lady. I felt like a bad mom for about a second. It only took a second for me to realize even the best mom's make mistakes. :) Don't worry I didn't stop to take a picture . . . I rushed the Little Lady to the bathtub. Afterall, in her little 18 month world water makes the world go round. Although my Lady had to pay a big price I did learn a valuable lesson. . .slow down a little bit in the future. Life really is to short to cry over Icy Hot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down momma, it's all fun and games until somebody's ya ya gets burned!!! Poor Gracie! I think we're gonna have to make sure your Momma get's enough sleep or a new set of contacts! Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Shauna and Icy Hot... Taylor would say "hmmmmm.... feels not so good!" Great Bog! Makes me almost feel like I was there!!!

Anonymous said...

waaa waaaa 'sniffle sniffle' ahhhhH!!!

Anonymous said...

Shauna,
I love you! You are a great mother, sister-in-law, friend, and person. You amaze me with everything you do and how happy you are when you do it. Thank you...just for being you!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I tried not to laugh as I read this blog.....but it's so funny. Poor Jacq though :)

Anonymous said...

mum I would gladly use my tounge on her sweet little bum to make her feel better, stick it right up in her hole and lick her out, my granddaughters love getting theirs licked