Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spank ~ Spank ~ Spank


To Spank or Not to Spank. . . .is there even a question?? LOL! I know that this is a pretty controversial subject . . . I am really not as one sided as that question indicates. And. . . well. . . .maybe don't watch the video of my darling 3 year olds talk about how when they occasionally get a spank. . . . .Oh . . and Please Please don't turn me into the local authorities, Social Services, or tell the neighbors next door. Every once in a while I can fool the neighbors into believing that I'm a pretty good mom. . . .I promise I am a good mom and I really don't spank that often. Every once in a while my little ones need a little extra reminder that I am the boss. ;) I am constantly wrestling in my mind with how to instill guidelines that will allow me to raise my children so that they are decent, productive, loving adults. Hopefully along the way they will be obedient children/teens and listen to their all knowing mother. (That's me. . I just had to add that. :)) I just thought I would weigh in and get a better understanding of how other mothers, fathers, Aunties, Grandmas, anyone disciplines their children. Anyone??

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Spank, Spank, Spank! That's what I do Taylor could care less about time out or taking a toy away! The other day she told me Grandma was boss! I told her that yeah grandma was one of the boss's but that I was the boss over her! It was pretty funny! She is a silly girl! Love your blogs Shauna I look forward to them every day!

Barrett Bunch said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that you actually posted such a controversial topic, I am appalled... Just kidding... Hmmm, I probably shouldn't comment but I spank on a daily basis, I am a good mommy and have wonderful children, but one needs to teach right from wrong and whatever works, works! If authorities have issue with me spanking my kiddos then maybe they need to look into making it a law for parents neeidng licenses before the have children, there are some pretty bad situations out there rather then us spanking our wee ones!

Jen said...

I wish I could spank 90% of the naughties that walk on to my airplane!! haha....

Becca said...

I'm a spank, spank, spank believer!! I think Mylie needed a little spank spank when she was up last night from 12:30-2am.. and from 3:30am-5am. I wished she was old enough then... she needed a little spank spank and to be told to go back to bed!! :)

Anonymous said...

becca she is old enough, love too pull down her soft little cotton panties, put her over my knee and gently spank her, LOVE how a naked little girl feels, sorry my fingers may "accidently " wander to her pussy