Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oregon 2010

I have so many pictures to sort through from our Oregon/Washington trip.. I don't even know where to start... Every day was packed full with so much fun..

Downtown
. We rode the train to the Sand festival. Awesome train ride. Awesome castles. Awesome river. Awesome fun.
Train ride.
Look at my cute boys.. they are all matching.. ha ha.. they will so love that someday. They are usually dressed all mismatched looking like an orphan with no orphanage.. . but on this trip.. MATCHING. I so rock as their mom!
Sand castles.
Then we headed down to the river...
Where the boys enjoyed the beauty.. (Yeah right!? They were up to something.. .I just never figured out what. :))
And.. Jacq was practicing becoming a stunt women with our baby Lola..
Don't worry Lola survived!
We ran into more water.. Boys will be boys.. and this mom let them go wild. .. GO WILD friends!
How could I say no to this face?
Or this one?
Or this mad amount of fun...
Adventure one was a big success!

2 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES!!! I loved your big Portland Adventure so much! That was the 2010 Summer highlight! What fun memories for this Grandma! It was the best of times sharing our big city with all of you and especially the grand-babies!!! So glad you came. COME BACK!!!!!

Dana and ohana said...

holy crap shauna! WE were there as they were bilding hte sand castles too! I cant believe we didnt see each other. It was a total mad house though!