Thursday, August 13, 2009

7 peaks

7 peaks has become one of our favorite summer hang outs. My kids love this place. After 2-3 hours of swim*swim*swimming they are wiped out and so am I!
My crew.
Just the kids.
My biggest fish. He is growing up way too fast.
Max decided that he wanted to go off the yellow slide. . . I decided I could handle that. A mom's got to let her little fish grow right?? Then. . .he decided he wanted to do the blue slide. WOW. I told myself. . . he can't be my baby forever. . . I thought I could handle that. . . .
This is the picture of the blue slide experience. . .
and this. . .
I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. I tried to take a picture, but. . but. . but. . I was too busy gasping for air as he was catching air of his own. He's only 6!! OK. . .almost 7 and growing up way too fast.
Max rather proud of himself.Alexander. This kid loves the camera.
Barrett. Taking a break.
These two have so much fun with each other. I don't know what they would ever do without one another.
Crazy Jacq. She's posing underwater.
Jacq loving life with her dad.
Well. . those are my babies. . .all four of them. . .and I decided no matter how old they are or how daring they become they will always be my babies. :)

3 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Wowza.. Those babies are growing up fast!! They absolutely love the water. They even beat Ma Deb in a swimming race! LOL.. Each of their little personalities are so apparent in their pictures here. Pretty fun bunch of water babies. And way to go MAX. You're far braver than me. I'll stick to racing you at Aunt Alyssa's!

libbie said...

Those babies of yours sure are getting big! And they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You and Timmy Tim sure do know how to make cute babies!

Becca said...

You take the best water pics EVER! Love the close ups of your kids!! Stunning. Helps that they're so cute, photogenic and love the camera! :)