Monday, March 17, 2008

Tiny Moment * Day 28

"Hold you"
It really does break my mommy little heart like you wouldn't believe to see my precious babies in so much pain and so so helpless. When they come down with a bug that actually slows them down I would do anything to trade places with them. Jacqualynn Grace came down with something just nasty. All day she has been saying, "I hold you." or "Momma, hold you!" or. . . "hold you!" You get the idea. :) I couldn't help but drop everything and just hold her. Rub her hot little head and just hope that her pain would go away. If that isn't the face of a sick little lady I don't know what is.

3 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh poor Jacq... This is when Ma Deb comes in real handy. Darn, I need to be there because I'm the hold me monster. I hope she feels better real soon because that is one sad baby girl!

Becca said...

Oh what a sad face! Poor Jacq-- I hate it when my baby is sick too. It's really awful. We hope she feels better soon!

Alyssa said...

Oh that is so sad! But I love that the "hold you" comment is back in force. I think it's the cutest line ever.