Friday, March 7, 2008

Dr. WHOS. . . .

NO Dr. Seuss! I am sure most of you know that it was Dr. Seuss's Birthday on March 2. We have had such a fun week celebrating this dead guy's birthday. Yes you read that right. The kids actually wanted Dr. Seuss to come to our house in person for a party. After I explained to them that he was actually no longer living, multiple times a day I would hear, "That guy dead!" "Him Dead!" "Why'd him have to die!" blah blah blah. . . next year it's going to be a "Cat in the Hat week" cause "Him not dead."
You can see more of our fun Dr Seuss Week pictures here.

5 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

So much fun. My little guy told me he wants to be Dr. Suess when he grows up. Kohl's has had some of his books and the plush toys to go with them on sale for 5$ each. We bought the Fox in Sox as a potty training insentive. They also had Horton and his book (which he will get for Easter) and I got Hop on Pop since that was my favorite when I was little. Way to celebrate. My favorite books he wrote are Fox in Sox, The Sleep Book, and Oh the Places You'll Go

Jaimee said...

Looks like you have a ton of fun at your house! And a lot of patience when it comes to doing fun yet very messy projects! Way to go mom...You inspire me...

MaDeb or Deb said...

You are an amazing Mom and this picture proves that! Each time I hear a new or different activity you're doing with the kids I'm amazed. Life at the Watson's is pretty exciting and for sure never dull! I can just hear the twins saying "him Dead!" Thanks for sharing your Dr. Seuss week with us. It was fun to feel apart of the Seuss week. Love ya all.. Ma Deb

Anonymous said...

What fun Dr. Seuss times! I love Dr. Seuss, he is a brilliant man!

Jen said...

Oh I have been missing for too long! I am so glad that Dr. Suess week went so well! Loving the pics of you all celebrating Dr. Suess :) :)