Friday, March 7, 2008

Tiny Moment * Day 23

"Sneak peak"
I never realized how addicted to routine I am. OK! I know I am. I love routine. I love knowing what to expect every single day. My life is pretty boring and predictable Sunday - Friday. Saturdays are a tough one for me. Saturdays tend to be a little more loose. When Saturday rolls around I am always begging, "what's the plan?" What can I say, I like a plan. I need a plan. I thrive on a plan. Can you tell I like a plan? I try to be spontaneous once in awhile, but mostly I am all about the routine. I don't know who to quote and I am just too darn lazy to look anything educational up, but I am pretty sure that kids thrive on routine as well. Just from my personal experience my chilly children are much happier kiddos on a routine. This is a picture from our Friday routine. I am shuttling to and from preschool/kindergarten. BTW Last day of kindergarten! Occasionally I'll look in my mirror and sneak a peak at the precious moments that my little ones create all on their own. I mention here what an amazing big brother Max is. Love this kid. And all that he does. Love routine and the stability it creates in my little life.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That is sooo cute i love that Max is holding Jacq's hand!

Stephanie said...

I love these tiny moments.

Jaimee said...

How did you catch that while driving...Your good woman! Your like super mommy or somethin;) That is really sweet...don't you love those special moments between brother and sister!

J Glazier said...

Sweet boy and a sweet pic!

Debbie said...

That is a great tiny moment. Max is such a good big brother and the picture tells it all... I love watching him because he's already the big protector of his siter. Great photography! Miss you guys and love you!

Kai and Amy said...

Okay, that is truly, the sweetest picture.