Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

My favorite part of Halloween is most certainly dressing up.. well .. not me personally dressing up. Although that sounds like fun and every year I intend to. For some reason (maybe 5 reasons) it never happens. Maybe next year.

I am not the biggest fan of trick or treating.. Nope.. I don't even really have a reason for the whole dislike of trick or treating. I just don't like it. I guess I am funny like that. Anyway.. this year I was kind of a bum too... I told the kids to dig in the old halloweener box and find themselves a costume or get creative. They were good sports and even excited about their costumes. Love them. Everyone single one of them. Most every single day.

Zombie Max~
Troopers Alexander and Barrett ~ Love love those big smiles and thumbs ups!
Beautiful kitty Jacq ~
Lola Zebra girl. She was a tricky one to get a picture of. Ever since this girl started walking she is on the go non stop.. Not only does she not stop... she doesn't really walk either.. she RUNS!
A big YEAH for a successful 2010 Halloween. See 2009. 2008. 2007. Looks like we have been circulating the same costumes for lots of years. Talk about getting our value out of those babies. Heck yesser. Until 2011~

1 comment:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Love your Halloween Customes this year! Max looks great! I hardly recognized him! Nothing is quite as cute as your little Zebra. She is so dang cute....Love her!!!