Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter am

Happy Easter A.M. for us. Most of the little rug rats are sleeping in their beds but insist on sleeping in their underwear. They would die if they realized that I posted these pics for the whole big bad world to see. Good morning Max!!Alexander boy.Barrett surveying his loot. Everyone has their own colored eggs. . . I love that. Such a Smart Bunny.CHEESE!!!Double Cheese!Nothing says Easter like pretties for lady. Almost all caught up. :) Hopefully I can/will be better about updating. Thanks for being apart of our life.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

love the undies shots. They won't be embarrassed by those when they grow up!
xoxoxo

Stephanie said...

Your easter bunny is smart...love the different colored eggs for different kids. Our easter bunny is not so smart, kids were finding eggs still 2 days after easter and the bunny couldn't remember putting them there.

Anonymous said...

max I want my hand in your undies wanking you then pull them down and suck u while I finger your boipussy

Anonymous said...

I want to suck all 3 then their tight little boipussy's get my cum

Alec said...

I would definitely stick my hand down Alexander’s undies and feel his peepee he is huge then I would definitely pull Alexander’s underwear off and suck on his huge smooth erect penis while I finger fuck his smooth little boy pussy then I would jerk his penis off really fast until he started spurting out his cum and I would definitely wrap my mouth around his penis and suck his cum right out of his urethra. All of your sons will get their penises touched and sucked until they spurt out their cum. Then I would fuck all of your sons sweet baby boy pussies telling them that they all are super tight and I love smooth baby boy penis and jerk your sons penises off really fast until all of your boys penises have cum on them and I would suck on them making them feel good

Anonymous said...

little boys fuckthe best