Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eggy Challenge * Week 1

I did it and I didn't even die! I ate my first official eggy*dish. Tim suggested a mild eggy*dish to help break me in to this whole eggy idea. German Pancakes.
I can do hard things. . . Yes I can. . This is me. . .not sure what to think about this eggy*dish thing. This is one of my babies favorites. Probably not going to be my favorite, NO IT"S NOT, but I took a bite and didn't die.. . then... . I actually finished my serving. . .
German Pancakes
Ingredients: 1/2 stick of butter, 6 eggs, 3/4 flour, 3/4 milk, syrup, whatever you want to put on top.

Directions:
melt 1/2 stick of butter in 9x13 pan.
In a separate bowl mix 6 eggs, 3/4 flour, 3/4 milk.
Pour in 9x13 pan.
Bake for 20 minutes on 400.

5 comments:

crystal said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!! That looks yummy!!

Lyss said...

YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!! Go sissy!!! Challenge #1, done.....bring on Sunday for challenge #2. What are you thinking you are daring to try? So excited! And hey where is the awesome video I shot!?!!? Come on :)

Becca said...

So funny! German pancakes are the best. Still can't believe you don't love them?? That's okay. I'm impressed at your bravery! :) Yay for eggs!

Deanna said...

that looks delicious!
xoxoxo

MaDeb or Deb said...

Crazy you!! German Pancakes are just like dessert. Just ask your kiddos. They'd beg for them everyday! You can you it....yes you can! Remember.."I can do hard things"! Love Yoy...