Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 2

The Zoo. I loved loved loved this day! I seriously felt like we had the zoo to ourselves for at least the first 2 hours. It was GREAT! This place had it all. . .active animals. . . a double decker tour bus. . .sky cap. . . and happy kids! My little ones are such animal lovers for sure. . .I heard just about all day, "AH. . that's so cute!" Hearing it in my head still makes me smile! We took plenty of pictures of animals. . ."AH. . .take a picture of that one mom!" But I am pretty sure I just overloaded you with pics, so if you really want to see the funky little Meerkats or the "oh so cute" Koalas let me know.

4 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

What a fun day at the Zoo! Knowing how much your little ones love animals and the Zoo I bet you could hardly drag them out! Glad you're having so much fun and making great memories!!

Gail said...

Now I know why I haven't seen you at the gym. What fun you are all having. California? Nothing beats a good vacation.

easleyfamily said...

What a fun vacation!!! It was so nice to see another update...we've missed seeing what your family has been up to...now we know!!!

Deanna said...

I love these kids.
xoxoxo