Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007



Merry Merry Christmas! I think we wore the kiddies out! On a regular morning they are up and playing by 6:30am. Not on Christmas. They seriously slept forever. Christmas at the Watson's is always a good time. The kids haven't asked about presents all month and I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. I have to admit that when we started to open presents I'm not sure they even took time to look at what they got let alone breathe. They were ready to move on to the next present then the next. Next year I think I will wrap up the same old toys from the playroom. They won't know the difference. They just liked opening more and more and more. :) It was fun all the same to hear their squeals and thank you's. Most of Christmas day we just lounged around the house in our PJ's, snacking on more yummy food, and headed over to the Watson's for some more opening. More and more and more opening. As I reflect back on today the highlights, and undoubtedly the memories, are in seeing friends and family. Not opening presents. That may sound cheesy, but it feels true. Thanks to everyone who spent the day with us, thought about us, sent cards and texts. . .You are the best gifts we could get this year. Merry Christmas.

9 comments:

Deanna said...

Everyone loves Spice up your life oven mits, Dora slippers, Irish balls, Elefun, and London Monkey hats! Thanks for the yummy goodies. Love you all.
xoxoxo
Nollaig shona duit (in Irish)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Loving Christmas morning. Who could not love christmas with the kiddies. They are what makes Christmas so special!!!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I need you to teach me how to do all the pictures like you did : )

Laura Lee said...

I love your blog!! What a fun Christmas - Your kids are so cute!!!

Dana and ohana said...

you take such great pics...looks like you all had a blast!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great time! I agree about the friends and the family, sometimes all the presents make things more chaotic. Its the people who make it special.

J Glazier said...

Merry Christmas Watson's, it looks like you guys had a blast with your kids just like we did. Jaq's Dora Slippers are so cute, I'm sure she loved them!!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Okay I am ready for a new post what is going on in your world,,,, hello hello

Becca said...

Looks like you guys thoroughly enjoyed Christmas! How perfect! Love all the pics of your kids.. they look thrilled!