Friday, September 21, 2007

And they call her WHISKEY TANGO!


Sweet Little Lady. . .Pretty little princess. . .silly sister. . . we love our Jacqualynn Grace. It's true we have added a new little nickname to her collection. I wish I could write that her new nickname was something extra precious like cutie pie or sweet pea, but honestly we like to call her Whiskey Tango! The nickname really needs no explanation . . .but heck just for kicks. . .2 seconds after I have this little lady all dolled up she turns into one little white trash baby. Little Jacq is famous for flashing her chubby little tummy, riping out her girly girl bow (along with handfuls of hair), and smiring peanut butter, yogurt or any other yummy treat all over her smuggly little grin in no time at all. . . .so much for my baby being a girly girl! Who wouldn't love that adorable little smirk! We love our little Whiskey Tango!

12 comments:

RHS said...

once again i find myself adoring your children!! seriously, you have the cutest kids!! i guess good looking parents may have contributed to that. looks like life is treating you well. are we ever going to live in the same area again? i still think we should start some kind of sweet school/ranch for kids. i'll be sure to tell my mom you said HI!

p.s. i would do a triathlon w/ you, but i just hate running...can we just swim and bike?

Ellice said...

She is so adorable :) I just love her. I thnk her and Abby need to get together... they seem to be one of a kind :). Abby is still dirty most of the time with hair bows always falling out and hair flying away :).

Your kids are just too cute :)

Becca said...

Your little Whiskey Tango is hilarious!! She just makes me smile! By the way...I think bows and clean faces are overrated! :)

Anonymous said...

OK... Whiskey Tango... I don't mind the dirty face and the reaction to bows in the hair... but Papa says the tity flashing has to stop!!! Let's work on the modesty problem K???? She is soooooooo stinkin cute though!!!

Anonymous said...

I need a blog lesson!!!! Now you have music and really cool pics. I can't keep up with you SHAUNA!!! I hope you taught Nana some stuff while she was there! She said she had a great time with the "secret agents" and Whiskey Tango! She loves all your goofy kids! Hmmmm... me too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna... I would love to make little "Wiskey Tango" a tutu of her very own :) Seriously... they are so simple... you could easily do it :) The one I made Abby for Halloween is pink, purple and green... and a lot more full. Anyway... if you want a fairy let me know. About the wings... no I didn't make those... I am not that good :).

Jen said...

sorry about putting the airline speak of "whiskey tango" in you mind....I do have to say however, she is the darn cutest whiskey tango I have ever seen!! :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love what you guys call her, too funny, she's a doll

libbie said...

She is a cutie! I have me a little girl just like her! Except minus about 3/4 or all that hair your cutie has!

Heather said...

Thats what happens when you have all brothers. But lets be honest she always looks darling every time I see her and I have never seen that cute tummy : 0

Anonymous said...

good girl shirt up panties down I love looking at toddler pussy, my granddaughters come to stay I have them naked as much as I can

Anonymous said...

i agree, that is what i taught my daughters that when mummy is not home you can take off your knickers anytime