Monday, June 3, 2013

Lola caught cool Fever!!

Hey this is Max. My mom forgot to catch up on her blog so, I MAX decided to make it cooler with my assistant Lola. I took a couple of pictures of Lola. She has gone crazy, but she haze gone extremely cooler.

 1........
                                                                        2........
                                                                       3.......
THE ONE AND ONLY LOLA
"HI MOM! I FOUND MY NEW PHONE! I FOUND IT IN
MAX IS ROOM" 
     "I LOVE MY IPAD! I MUST CHECK EMAIL!"
                                            THIS IS MY FAVORITE SISTER RIGHT HERE.
SHE JUST PLAYED BEETHOVEN THAT ANGRY SONG
 I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME.
 TIME TO GET COOL.
                                                                  TIME TO GET COOLER.

I, Lola, write this to all my fans. Max did not write this. I, Lola Watson, spent a full hour working with the timer on the camera. I took all the pictures. It is me Lola! I love my mother's blog. This is so fun!
I will do another page either tomorrow or next week so hang in their - my oh great fans!!!     

9 comments:

Auntie.. said...

Love it Max! You and Lola rock!

MaDeb or Deb said...

Love the blog!! You and Lola are 2 creative kiddos! Keep up the blogging!!!

Alyssa said...

Seriously! I die :) Awesome blog post :) Max, you and your assistant, Lo Bugga, are rocking this whole blogging thing :)

Anonymous said...

super cool pics.

Jen said...

I need a Max to do my blog too :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

mycock is so hard thinking about the fat little hairlesspussy under that swimsuit

Anonymous said...

i can almost smell herpussy right thru my screen, no clue why anyone wants adultpussy child is the best

Anonymous said...

I want to have a orgy with her as the only hole lets get a few dudes together and we can take turns sliding our meat in and outta that little bitch pig