Monday, February 23, 2009

Still celebrating. . .

I thought I got away with it. . . .NO big party, NO games or Party bags, NO birthday cake, NO big "ta da" for Alexander and Barrett boy's Big day. Until they woke up almost two weeks after their actual birthday and said, "We never had our "birfday" cake. You can't have a "birfday" with NO "birfday" cake!!!" So this dead beat mom put something together right away. You can tell by the smirks on their faces that they are more than excited for their 5 year old "birfday" moment. Their moment of glory blowing out the "Birfday" Candles. Hey. ..Hey. . what do you think you are doing little Missy??!!You better NOT even try to steal my "Birfday" Glory!!Two Happy boys with their very own "birfday" Cake in all their very own "birfday" glory!! Happy "Birfday" and may this be the last "birfday"celebration until next year. ;)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh that is soooo cute! I just love them!

MaDeb or Deb said...

They are so cute!! And to think you tried to skip their cake with their treasures on top! I still can't believe they're 5! Sure do love them and miss you guys!

libbie said...

Ha! Birfday cake looks delicious! And yah. how did they get to be 5 already?

Becca said...

Yay for the boys getting a cake! They needed one for sure. And I might need that one by the looks of it! :) Is that the costco one? If so.. It's to DIE for! Love all the treasures on top.. fun for them!

Jen said...

love that they are still milking their Birthday boy status!! missing you guys from Paris.... §éèyà §oon

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures...the cake looks so fun and yummy too! It's hard to believe they are 5 already, I still remember you sending us the Christmas card and they were just little.

Deanna said...

I heard the cake was delish. So sad I missed out! Love those boys!
xoxoxo

easleyfamily said...

If I were to quickly put something together without a well thought out plan, my children would get a Hostess twinkie with a candle on top! I'm impressed and what cute Birfday Boys!