Friday, October 17, 2008

Please say NO!

WOW! . . can someone please take every last pair of scissors out of my house. I wish I could blame this one on the little lady, but quite frankly someone, an impulsive someone, a someone that forgot that they had no experience in the hair cutting department, a someone that was tired of crying and whining every single morning, somehow got a pair of scissors and just didn't. . . hasn't . . . really should stop cutting. I'd show you a picture of Sissy's new look but we might still be working on her new style. No one ever told this someone that cutting a little crazy head would be so stinkin' hard! It might not have been a bad idea for Sis to find a pair of scissors. . . I am sure this someone would have taken her directly to a salon. For now she has a cute bob that if you look close enough just might be slightly uneven. Do people really look that close at an almost three year old?

7 comments:

Gail said...

I am so sorry. At least it will grow back. I promise not to stare, when i see her.

Becca said...

Ha! Oh no! Well... I'm sure it's a darling little bob... can't wait to see it!

Jen Anderson said...

No one notices! I have been cutting my girls hair for the last 3 years (since we left Gig Harbor) and no one has notices the slight un-evenness of them... I don't think so anyway! Just don't let Jes see her, because she does notice!!

MaDeb or Deb said...

I thought the picture you sent to me cell phone was pretty cute. Did you cut it some more? Crazy momma.. I think you came by that hair cutting stuff pretty natural! I'd find myself chopping off pigtails, cutting bangs, and perming all 5 of you kids hair, even Joel! Kinda crazy but a momma does what a momma has to do to survive the tangly hair!

Deanna said...

Does that mean no more bows?
xoxoxo

Courtney said...

shauna i love that you watch so you think your a hairdresser... well you have seen it enough times im sure its great we wont examen it just to be safe:)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

SHAUNA SHAUNA SHAUNA!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW 2 HAIR STYLIST DOESN'T MAKE YOU ONE!!!