Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Success!

The Watson 1st annual Halloween Party was a huge success. . .I am sure you are asking yourself, *Now how does Shauna measure the success of her party?*. . .let's not mess around with all the nitty gritty details. . .time to skip right to the skinny. . . Alexander came in after going through our small hometown haunted house all puckered up with his eyes brimming with tears. Yes!. .. .he was scared. . . every bone in the poor kids body was scared. :) SUCCESS! That sent Barrett running for a safe hiding spot which didn't work. . . . SUCCESS! This morning we are still talking about the, 'Scary walking clown." SUCCESS! Oh. .it makes my whole body smile. I love Halloween! Aunt Jen and I are already planning for next year. . . SUCCESS! SUCCESS! SUCCESS!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

the crazed unicorn was pretty scary too.
xoxoxo

Jen said...

Love it Love it Love it!!!! :) :) I hope the kids will forgive us when they are all grown up :)

Barrett Bunch said...

I am glad your Halloween was such a success!!! It looks like the the party began October 1st and just ended! I love that you get so into Halloween... Wish we could have all been together:)

Holly said...

I'm just laughing that you like scaring the crap out of your kids! So funny! Love that you get so into the holiday! What do you do for Thanksgiving and Christmas???

Dana and ohana said...

girl--you are crazy. My kiddos would be wetting their pants if they saw you walking around! Looks like YOU had a great time

Anonymous said...

So, my poor Shauna, you are so warped by the Granma B Halloween Parties. Just cuz we scared the wee out'a you all the time doesn't mean it was nice!!! I can't believe you are tormenting the "sea gulls"! Those poor little guys will be as warped and twisted as you if you're not careful!!!